After AccountLinx has exported records for an employee, they are marked as having been exported with an icon within ExakTime Connect on the Time Card Detail and they will not be listed within AccountLinx. This is to prevent any duplicate exports that could result in an employee receiving more time than expected. If for any reason the export must be done again, you can do so by resetting the exported records with the steps below.
If the time data has already reached your accounting or job costing application, it is advised to remove the time data from your your accounting or job costing application prior to reexporting the time from AccountLinx to prevent duplicate entries.
How To Reset Exported Records
- With AccountLinx open, select the date range in the top right.
After selecting the date range, press . This is to confirm what date range you want to reset.
- On the left hand side, select any number of employees that you wish to re-export.
- Go to
- A message will appear indicating the date range that you will be resetting and a warning that any records that are currently in your Accounting or Job-Costing application will NOT be removed. AccountLinx lacks the ability to remove these records and the records should be removed to prevent duplicate entries.
When ready, click .
- Shortly after, the records will be marked as unexported and be made available to export again.
- Click above the employee list as the employees will be selected, but the time that was reset has not been selected.
- Start your export process as normal. If you would like help with best practices for the export process, you can refer to: How to Export Time to your Accounting Package