ExakTime Forms in Connect are questions prompted to employees at the time of Clocking Out to monitor employee lunch break and injury reporting compliance.
The Employee ExakTime Forms Report displays the employee responses to ExakTime forms without the need to thumb through the time cards. As with all reports, this comes in a .PDF print ready format.
To access this report, go to Reports>Employee>ExakTime Forms Report.
Choose a date range to pull and adjust the formatting as needed. Included with this report are some Report Specific Options that help further refine the report before viewing.
- Show Employee ID: Have employees' IDs appear on the report
- Show Location ID: Show location IDs on the report
- Show Cost Code ID: Display cost code IDs on the report
- Sort By: Sort the included employees by their names or IDs
- Display Question As: Choose to show the full questions or just the summarized name of the question on the report (EX: "Were you injured at work today?" vs. "Injured" )
- Include responses associated with deleted time records: Choose to have any responses that are tied to previously delete records show on the report
- Hide Signature images: choose whether or not the employee signatures show on the report
- Show each employee on a separate page: Have the report only show one employee per page
An example of this report can be seen below:
For more information regarding reports, please refer to the following article: Reports Walkthrough