In the event that you need to uninstall an ExakTime application, you can do so from the Settings screen of WIndows 10. Depending on your computer permissions, you may need to consult with your computer administrator or IT professional. In our example below, we will be uninstalling SyncLinx and the steps provided are intended for Windows 10.
- Click the "Start" icon from your taskbar.
- Click the gear icon to open your Settings window.
- Search for the ExakTime application. It is generally prefixed with "ExakTime." In our example below, we can see "ExakTime SyncCenter."
- Click the application and click
- Once the ExakTime application has been uninstalled, there is nothing else to do.