- From the menu: expand Settings, and click
- Enter the following information:
- Enter the reporting year.
- Enter the contact name and phone number.
- Select the Employer
- Select the Employee Group
- Select the appropriate Offer Method
- Select the applicable options
- To give Arcoro consent to file, check the box for "Is this the Authorative Transmittal for the ALE Member?"
- Click .
Aggregated ALE Group Reporting
Applicable Large Employer (ALE) is an employer with 50 or more full-time employees or full-time equivalents on business days during the preceding calendar year.
- When generating your forms, check the box for "Aggregate ALE Group".
- Once checked, a modal window will appear like below where you can:
- Specify Aggregated Indicator Month(s): Used to specify which months the selected employer was part of the Aggregated ALE Group.
- Specify ALE Group Members: Used to specify which employers are included in the Aggregated ALE Group.
- Any selections made for the "Aggregated ALE Group Details" modal will be used to fill in Part III and Part IV of the 1094-C form.
- Enabling the "Aggregated ALE Group" checkbox will also select the "Yes" box on Part II, Line 21 of the 1094-C form.