Excerpt From An Article
This article is an excerpt from a more complete article: Setting up your ZK Time Clock
A hardware time clock should be configured to point to a URL for connectivity purposes. The following article will review the setup on the hardware time clock needed to achieve this setup.
- When you first turn on your Time Clock, you will see a screen similar to below that will be used by your employees to clock in/out.
- To access the admin menu, press M button on the keypad. You will see a lock icon and a "Please verify" message.
- Press 1 on the keypad for your User ID and press M.
- When prompted for the password, press 998899 and press M.
- You should see the Main Menu that looks similar to below.
- If you do not interact with the device within a pre-determined time, the Time Clock will exit the main menu and return to the initial Clock In screen shown in the first step.
- You can also extend the Menu Screen Timeout by going to: Personalize > User Interface > Menu Screen Timeout(s) > Select the desired time in seconds.
- If you have not already access the Admin menu, please refer to the steps in "Accessing the Admin Menu" above first. Use the arrow keys to select COMM. and press M.
- Use the arrow keys to go down towards Cloud Server Settings and press M.
- Enable "URL Mode" if it is not enabled. This can be done by highlighting "URL Mode" and pressing M.
- Go down to Server Address and press M.
- For Server Address, enter www.infinityhr.com
- If you are a CBIZ Client, please refer to the steps and credentials provided by CBIZ to set up your Time Clock with CBIZ.
- Make sure the “Enable Proxy Server” field is set to “OFF”. This can be done by highlighting "Enable Proxy Server" and pressing M.
- Press ESC to return to the previous menu as needed.
The next article is Configure Daylight Savings on Time Clock