Excerpt From An Article
This article is an excerpt from a more complete article: Setting up your ZK Time Clock
- While logged in to Core HR, go to the menu, expand Settings, and click Time & Attendance.
- Click Settings from the top menu bar.
- Click the Time Clock Config tab.
- Click the ZK US10C Time Clock tab.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, click Add Time Clock Device.
- Enter the following information:
- Device serial # found on the back of the Time Clock.
- Change the Web Server URL Mode to URL Address from the drop-down menu.
- In the Web Server URL Address, enter www.infinityhr.com.
- If you are a CBIZ Client, please refer to the steps and credentials provided by CBIZ to set up your Time Clock with CBIZ.
- Specify the Time Clock Auth Type from the drop-down menu.
- Card Swipe
- Fingerprint Reader
- PIN Entry
- Click Save when finished.
- Once the clock has been added to your Core HR account, Core HR will send commands for your Time Clock to receive and complete its configuration.
- To view what information is being sent and received by your Time Clock, you can click View Logs from the menu.
- You can click the Refresh button on the View Logs page to see when your Time Clock receives any commands from your account.
- Your Time Clock will connect to your Core HR account every minute to receive any commands sent by your Core HR account.
The next article is Testing/Confirming Connectivity