Workflows can be duplicated for use at various locations. This can be helpful when you have multiple branches with paperwork that might be different.
Eligibility rules can be used to determine which workflow will be triggered for the new hire.
Navigating to Workflow Management
- Expand Settings and click Workflow Management from the menu.
- The Workflow list will show your previously created workflows.
- Use the checkbox on the far right of the workflow(s) to be duplicated.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, click Duplicate Selected Workflows.
- Confirm the duplication of the record(s).
- The duplicated workflow(s) will be added to the list and appended with "- Copy".
- Click the name of the workflow to edit it based on your needs.
- Adjust the workflow such as the eligibility rules, steps, etc. as appropriate for the module/location it will be used for.