In the event that a workflow must be generated for multiple employees at one time, follow the steps outlined below. This will trigger a workflow instance for each employee that meets the specified criteria.
Some examples of when this may be useful are periodic employee surveys or annual employee acknowledgment forms.
- Click on the number (0 or other) under the "Total Instance" column.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, click Generate Multiple Instances.
- Select the eligibility rule that is needed, then click Save and Generate.
- Employees missing an email in the Work Email field of the Employee Demographics screen may impede the instance generation of employees falling on the alphabetical employee list after them.
- Closing the Instance Generation window prior to 100% generation being reached may result in missing instances for eligible employees.