In the event that a workflow must be generated for multiple employees at one time, follow the steps outlined below. This will trigger a workflow instance for each employee that meets the specified criteria.
Some examples of when this may be useful are periodic employee surveys or annual employee acknowledgment forms.
- Expand Settings and click Workflow Management from the menu.
- The Workflow list will show your previously created workflows.
- Click on the number (0 or other) under the "Total Instance" column. You will be taken to the instances page.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, click Generate Multiple Instances. A new tab/window will open.
- Select the eligibility rule that is needed from the tab/window, then click Save and Generate. For more information about Eligibility Rules, you can refer to the following article.
- Employees missing an email in the Work Email field of the Employee Demographics screen may impede the instance generation of employees falling on the alphabetical employee list after them.
- Closing the Instance Generation window prior to 100% generation being reached may result in missing instances for eligible employees.