In the event that a workflow must be generated for multiple employees at one time, follow the steps outlined below. This will trigger a workflow instance for each employee that meets the specified criteria.
Some examples of when this may be useful are periodic employee surveys or annual employee acknowledgment forms.
Navigating to Workflow Management
- Expand Settings and click Workflow Management from the menu.
- The Workflow list will show your previously created workflows.
- Click on the number (0 or other) under the "Total Instance" column. You will be taken to the instances page.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, click Generate Multiple Instances. A new tab/window will open.
- Select the eligibility rule that is needed from the tab/window, then click Save and Generate. For more information about Eligibility Rules, you can refer to the following article.
- Employees missing an email in the Work Email field of the Employee Demographics screen may impede the instance generation of employees falling on the alphabetical employee list after them.
- Closing the Instance Generation window prior to 100% generation being reached may result in missing instances for eligible employees.