From the Step 2 - Configure Steps tab, you can see existing steps, if any.
From the Actions drop-down menu, click Add.
From the Configure Step tab, enter the appropriate information and enable any other options.
- Dependent Step - The Dependent Step # indicates which Step (indicated by the Step # of the Step) must first be completed before this Step should be started. If this is the first step of the Workflow, a value of zero should be entered in this field, indicating that no previous steps are to be completed before this Step is started.
- Step Name - Name of the Step
- Target Duration - The Target Duration (Days) field indicates how many days this Step should be completed within.
- Resource - The selected Resource will be responsible for completing this Step. The Resource dropdown field includes Administrators, any employee marked as a Workflow Resource, and any employee marked as a Manager (via the Employee Demographic screen).
- Eligibility Rule - The eligibility rule will determine when this step should be included in the workflow.
- Email Resource when this step is initiated - If enabled, the selected Resource will receive an Email when this step is started. The Email will include the name of the step along with the Instructions entered below.
- Include the Attached Documents (as attachments) in the Email - If enabled, any documents attached in Step 2 will be included as Attachments in the email to the Resource. The Email Resource checkbox must also be checked for this feature to be enabled.
- Automatically mark this step as complete immediately after start - If enabled, this step will be marked as complete after any email processing that is configured. This option can be used when you only wish to send an email to the selected Resource and not require the Resource to manually mark the step as complete.
- Allow documents to be uploaded within this step - If enabled, a file upload field will appear within this step allowing the assigned Resource the ability to upload documents to the system. Uploaded documents will loaded to the Employee Documents screen.
- Step Instructions - Instructions for the step.
When finished, click Save and proceed to the next step: Creating a Workflow - Step 2: Configure Steps - Attach Documents