From the Step 2 - Configure Steps tab, you can see create and edit your steps that your users would go through in the workflow.
Navigating to Configure Steps for a Workflow
- Expand Settings and click Workflow Management from the menu.
- Click the name of the workflow if editing. Otherwise, use the Actions drop-down menu and click Create Workflow.
- Click the Configure Steps tab if you are editing the workflow. Otherwise, set up the properties of the workflow first. For more information about workflow properties, you can refer to the following article.
- Step #
- Dependent Step # - The Dependent Step # indicates which step (indicated by the step # of the step) must first be completed before this step should be started.
- Step Name - Clicking the step name allows you to edit the step.
- Resource - The Resource will be responsible for completing this step. The Resource includes Administrators, any employee marked as a Workflow Resource, and any employee marked as a Manager.
- Target Duration (days) - How many days this step should be completed within.
- Email Enabled
From the Actions drop-down menu, you can:
Adding a Step
When adding a step, you must first configure the basics to a step (step number, name, etc.).
For more information on setting up a step, you can refer to the following article.
Editing Steps from Step List
- Edit the step #, dependent step, and/or target duration from the step list.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, click Save Steps.
Deleting a Step
- Use the checkbox on the far right of the step(s) to be deleted.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, click Delete Selected Record(s).
- Confirm the deletion of the record(s).