Expense accounts allow you to track work-related expenses of employees.
The Actions drop-down menu allows you to:
- Create Company Expense Account
- Delete Selected Record(s)
Creating Company Expense Account
- From the Actions drop-down menu, click Create Company Expense Account.
- Enter the following information:
- Active Expense Account - Checkbox to make this an active expense account.
- Account Code
- Pay Code - Drop-down menu for what pay code should be associated.
- Rate Code - Drop-down menu for what rate code should be associated.
- Account Description - Required description of the expense account.
- Enable Mileage Reimbursement options for this Expense Account -
- Pay Rate per Unit
- When finished, press Add Record.