The Workflows tab provides the ability to have Workflows triggered when certain events occur within the Time Off Tracking Module.
- Workflows must be configured via the Workflow Management module to use this feature. For more information, you can refer to the following article.
- Requests are stored separately from time off detail records.
- Edits to time off detail records will not trigger workflows.
Navigating to Time Off Tracking Workflows Settings
- Expand Settings, expand Time and Labor Mgmt and click Time Off Tracking from the menu.
- Click Settings at the top menu bar.
- Click the Workflows tab.
- Request Submitted - Triggers anytime a request is submitted by an employee
- Request Approved - Triggers anytime a request is approved by a manager
- Request Denied - Triggers anytime a request is denied by a manager
- Request Deleted - Triggers anytime a request is deleted