The Project/Cost Center Assignments tab allows for the assigning of projects and/or cost centers for an employee or employees to record time against.
- The values available under project are based on the projects created in the settings of Time and Attendance.
- The values available under the additional cost center tabs are based on the cost center configuration found by navigating to Setup > Setup Properties.
- Keep in mind when using a hierarchical cost center configuration that the display in the Project/Cost Center Assignment tab does not limit the view or identify the hierarchy and it is important to make sure to select values that follow the hierarchy dictated in set up properties.
- Like the other tabs within Time Records the available employees are determined by the filter at the top of the page.
To make Project/Cost Center Assignments:
- Select the employee from the Employee drop-down menu.
- Select the project/cost center values as needed.
- If using a default, only specify one default per tab.
- Click Save.
The assignments can be saved to all employees of the currently selected manager by clicking Save Assignments to all Emps of Manager. The manager referred to by this button is selected in the Manager drop-down at the top of the page. If "All Managers" is selected all employees in the system will have the assignments saved.