- From the Actions drop-down menu, click Add Survey Question
- Enter the following information for your question:
- Question Box - Type your question as it will be seen by the respondent.
- Sequence number - Determines the display order of questions within the survey.
- If this is a multiple-page survey, select the page number. Surveys can be broken out by pages, and this box determines which page the question will appear on
- Select the type of reply for the question - There are 13 reply types available in surveys that allow for both multiple-choice or free text responses from employees.
- Checkbox to make the question active.
- If using one of the 3 multiple choice options you can also choose to retain the options for the next question. Continue to check this box through all the survey questions that you will create.
- Click on "Add Question"
If applicable, type in the response, the sequence number, and use the checkbox if the option is the correct option.
- Option - The name of the response the employee can select (ie: Satisfied, XL, Meets Expectations).
- Sequence Number - Determines the order in which responses will display to employees
- Correct Option - If the survey is graded, you are able to check this box to denote the correct response to this particular question.
- Click Add Option - options will display in the table below and can be removed by selecting the "X" icon on the right hand side of the response