The Prefilled Forms page provides the ability to manage Mapped Forms and Merge Forms.
From the menu, expand Settings and click Prefilled Forms.
On the prefilled forms page, you will have two tabs:
- Mapped Forms - Forms that have been added to your account.
- Merge Fields - A list of fields that can be used when creating a merge form.
Mapped Forms Tab
The mapped forms tab lists all forms that have been added to your account. The tab will show columns for:
- Form Name
- Type - Type of form.
- Description - Short description of the form.
- FileName - Name of the file that was uploaded.
The Actions drop-down menu offers the following actions:
- Create New Mapped Form
- Create New Merge Form
- Delete Selected Record(s)
Creating a Mapped/Merge Form
For more information on creating a mapped form, you can refer to the following article.
For more information on creating a merge form, you can refer to the following article.
Deleting a Prefilled Form
- Use the check box towards the right-hand side of the prefilled form(s) populating your prefilled form list.
- Use the Actions drop-down menu and click Delete Selected Records.
- Confirm the deletion of the prefilled form(s).