Adding a note for an employee is done through the Employee's profile and not the Performance Log page. The Performance Log provides a place to review the logs for multiple employees.
- From the menu, expand Employees, expand Employee, then click Notes.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, click Create Record.
- Enter any of the following information:
- Select the note type (General or Performance Log)
- Select a category. If you do not have a category set up, refer to the section below for instructions.
- Type in any notes
- Attach a document if desired
- Check the boxes next to the options for this note
- Click Save Note when finished.
Adding a Category Note
- From the menu, expand Setup and click Setup Properties.
- Hover over Field Value Setup and click Note Categories.
- Enter the name for the Note Categories.
- Click Save when finished.