If configured, Employer portion of benefits will show under the Compensation Transaction Tab.
Under the Benefit Package, navigate to the plan level >>Step 2 - Coverage Levels. Here you will select the employer contribution code and frequency from the drop-down:
Once the benefit is processed for the employee, immediately the employer portion of benefits will display under compensation transaction tab.
- Pay Code : This will be the code selected under "Employer Contribution Code"
- Start Date: The effective date of benefit for employee.
- Stop Date: The end date for benefit of employee.
- Amount: Amount of Employer Credit (if GTL, "Amount" will show as 0)
- Frequency: Frequency Code selected under benefit.
- Units: If GTL, this will be the coverage amount. For all other benefits, this field will be blank.