The following shows a basic breakdown of the order of steps to be taken in the OE/File Rollover process. This process may take up to 5 weeks depending on carrier response time, data accuracy, etc. A detailed breakdown of each step may be found on the pages to follow.
- Contact carriers to obtain OE File requirements and specifications
- Complete enrollment process within the system
- Verify accuracy of all benefit records
- Create OE File to be delivered to carrier
- Create new ongoing Production File
- Verify OE File Load with carrier