The Theme tab provides the ability to select which Recruiting Portal Template is to be used.
To preview the various themes:
- Selecting a theme
- Click Save & View
- Themes 3 through 13 include a search function for the applicant but have no customization other than the news and contact information.
- Themes 1,2 and 14 are more open to being customized but do not have the search function.
To include a News section in the Recruiting Portal on this tab, click the check box for Enable News Component.
Once this tab is complete, continue onto the Contact Information tab.
Configure Contact Information
The Contact Information tab provides the ability to specify what information should be displayed within the Contact area of the Recruiting Portal.
The following information can be added but is none is required:
- Enter Company Name
- Postal Code
- Contact Name
- Contact Email
After entering your information, use the Actions drop-down menu and click Save and View.
The News tab is only applicable when the News section is enabled from the Theme tab. When enabled, this tab provides the ability to control the News Headlines that appear within the News section of the Recruiting Portal.
To create a News entry:
- Enter Post Date
- Enter Display Order
- Enter Headline
- Enter Short Description
- Enter Long Description
- Click Save and View from the Actions drop-down menu.
To delete a News entry:
- Click the checkbox towards the right of a news entry.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, click Delete Selected Records.